We have immediate openings for full-time professional Sales Associates. Experience preferred but will train the right individual. We have a newly remodeled facility and need good people. If you love sales and have a strong desire to succeed, join our team!
The successful candidate(s) will demonstrate strong leadership and good verbal and written and computer communication skills. Must be a team player and reliable. Responsible for selling new and pre-owned vehicles.
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on the road
- Suggests optional equipment for customer to purchase
- Computes and quotes sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, and discount
- Arranges for delivery and registration of the vehicle
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment
- Follow up and address customer concerns
- Professional appearance and strong communications skills
- Team oriented
- Excellent income potential (salary plus commissions)
- Full benefits package, paid vacation.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification: